Rural Development Schemes in India
Rural Development Schemes in India: Legislature of Indian has consistently centered around the provincial advancement projects to elevate the rustic area of our country through the Service of Country Improvement. Division of Country Improvement and Branch of Land Assets are especially shaped to make different plans for provincial India.
List of Schemes in India
|1.||Padhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY)|
|2.||Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana|
|3.||Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana/ National Rural Livelihood Mission|
|4.||Prime Minister Rural Development Fellows Scheme|
|5.||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA)|
|6.||Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana (SGRY)|
|7.||Samagra Siksha Abhiyan|
|8.||National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP)|
|9.||Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (Gramin)/ Indira Awas Yojana|
|10.||Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)|
|11.||Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna|
1. Padhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY)
- The task, which was sent off on December 25, 2000 by then-Top state leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee, plans to further develop country street associations.
- This undertaking associates homes that have practically zero availability and helps in destitution decrease by empowering admittance to financial and social administrations.
- This guarantees long haul neediness decrease by furnishing individuals with the capacity to associate with the remainder of the world.
- A few residents have profited from the plan, which is helping them in carrying on with better existences.
- Until December 2017, north of 82% of streets have been finished, effectively interfacing different provincial networks to urban communities.
2. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
- This plan is a piece of Public Job Mission. It expects to give better vocation open doors to the provincial youth by giving choices to build the pay of country families. It was sent off on 25th September 2014. It basically centers around the poor country youth old enough somewhere in the range of 15 and 35.
- Financial plan of the plan is Rs 1500 crores to upgrade vocation employability. It’s pertinent in 21 States and UTs across 568 regions and 6215 blocks to give a superior expectation for everyday comforts to those individuals.
3. Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana/ National Rural Livelihood Mission
- The Service of Provincial Advancement presented the Swarnjayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana, presently known as the Public Country Business Mission, in 2011.
- This plan, otherwise called Ajeevika, means to engage ladies through self improvement models the nation over.
- Under this plan, the public authority gives a credit of 3 lakh rupees at a 7% financing cost that can be decreased to 4% upon reimbursement. The World Bank supported the undertaking, which endeavored to make proficient and successful institutional stages for the oppressed.
- It additionally added to higher family pay by supporting admittance to monetary administrations.
4. Prime Minister Rural Development Fellows Scheme
This plan is a drive of the Service of Provincial Advancement which was executed with the cooperation of State Legislatures. It looks to accomplish two targets. First is to offer momentary help to the region organization in the immature and far off region of the nation and another is to foster skilled and serious pioneers and facilitators who are sufficiently equipped to act as a drawn out asset.
5. Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA)
- In the event that an individual doesn’t look for employment in no less than 15 days, he is qualified for joblessness benefits.
- The Public Rustic Business Assurance Act (NREGA) underscores the significance of the major right to work.
- The Mahatma Gandhi Public Country Business Assurance Act (MGNREGA) of 2005 ensures 100 days of work to any provincial family grown-up ready to do untalented difficult work in a financial year.
- The Demonstration focuses on the common laborers and their basic right to carry on with a stately presence.
6. Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana (SGRY)
- Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana (SGRY) was sent off in 2001 with the goal of giving better work amazing open doors to poor people. In addition to this, It likewise plans to give food to individuals in regions who live underneath the destitution line determined to work on their healthful levels.
- It has a few different goals too which incorporates giving social and financial resources for individuals living in country regions.
7. Samagra Siksha Abhiyan
- The Sarv Siksha Abhiyan was initiated in 2000 by previous Head of the state Atal Bihari Bajpayee.
- Be that as it may, in 2018, the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Educator Schooling, and the Sarva Siksha Abhiyan were converged into the Samagra Siksha Abhiyan.
- It is an undertaking to offer all youngsters with the chance to get free training, which is likewise an essential thing right.
- The state and the national government split the expenses of this undertaking, with the central government subsidizing 85% of the expenses and the state contributing 15%.
The public authority has planned around 37,383 rupees for the plan in 2022.
8. National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP)
Public Social Help Program was sent off on August 15 of every 1995 fully intent on accomplishing the goal of Order Standards which are referenced under Article 41 and 42 of the constitution which expresses that it is the obligation of the state to give help to the residents regarding affliction, joblessness, advanced age in constraints of the monetary capacities.
9. Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (Gramin)/ Indira Awas Yojana
- Indira Awas Yojana, renamed Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana in 2016, is an Indian government assistance program intended to give houses to rustic devastated individuals in India.
- The plan’s motivation is to offer lodging to all residents by 2022. The cost of building the houses will be parted between the middle and the state.
- With the exception of Delhi and Chandigarh, the arrangement has been executed in country regions across India.
- Houses worked under this task will incorporate fundamental utilities like a latrine, power, drinking water, and LPG associations, in addition to other things.
- The assigned houses will be together claimed by a couple. 1.2 crore abodes have been authorized so far, with more than 58 lakhs finished.
10. Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
- This plan was sent off in 2000 by the previous Head of the state Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Under this plan food grains are given to around 2 crore individuals at sponsored rates. In this plan Underneath Neediness Line (BPL) families were given 35 kgs of food grains and that too at an extremely negligible value that is, Rs 3/kg and wheat at the pace of Rs 2/kg.
- It has been running in all states
11. Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- It appeared on October 2, 2007.
- It is a type of government backed retirement for provincial families. This plan covers just a single individual from the family.
- The state and focal legislatures split the Rs. 200 for each individual each year premium.
- Assuming that the guaranteed individual is between the ages of 18 and 59, no premium is required.
Tags: list of government schemes for rural development, ministry of rural development schemes pdf, rural development programmes pdf, rural development in india, government policies for rural development in india, ministry of rural development government of india pradhan mantri awas yojana, ministry of rural development officeholders, ministry of rural development government of india