Education Minister of India
Education Minister of India: In order to realize or raise this mission, the Ministry of Education is chargeable for the implementation of the National Education policy was created on September twenty-six, 1985. The Asian nations had the Ministry of Education since 1947.
Currently have Two departments in Education:
- Department of School Education & Literacy: This Department Handle Primary, Secondary, and High- Secondary levels.
- Department of Higher Education: This department Handles Above the Secondary Level Like Post-Secondary, University levels.
List Of Education Minister Of India
|S.No.||Minister Name||Office Time Period|
|1.||Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad||15 Aug 1947 To 22 Jan 1958|
|2.||Dr. K. L. Shrimali||22 Jan 1958 To 31 Aug 1963|
|3.||Shri Humayun Kabir||1 Sep 1963 To 21 Nov 1963|
|4.||Shri. M. C. Chagla||21 November 1963 To 13 Nov 1966|
|5.||Shri. Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed||14 Nov 1966 To 13 March 1967|
|6.||Dr. Triguna Sen||16 March 1967 To 14 Feb 1969|
|7.||Dr. V. K. R. V. Rao||14 Feb 1969 To 18 March 1971|
|8.||Shri. Siddhartha Shankar Ray||18 March 1971 To 20 March 1972|
|9.||Prof. S. Nurul Hasan||24 March 1972 To 24 March 1977|
|10.||Prof. Pratap Chandra Chunder||26 March 1977 To 28 July 1979|
|11.||Dr. Karan Singh||29 July 1979 To January 1980|
|12.||Shri. B. Shankar Anand||14 Jan 1980 To 18 Oct 1980|
|13.||Shri. S.B. Chavan||17 Oct 1980 To 8 August 1981|
|14.||Smt. Sheila Kaul||10 Aug 1981To 31 Dec 1984|
|15.||Shri. K. C. Pan||31 December 1984 To 25 Sep 1985|
|16.||Shri. P.V. Narasimha Rao||25 September 1985 To 25 June 1988|
|17.||Shri. P. Shiv Shankar||25 June 1988 To 2 December 1989|
|18.||Shri. V.P. Singh||2 December 1989 To 10 Nov 1990|
|19.||Shri. Raj Mangal Pandey||21 November 1990 To 21 June 1991|
|20.||Shri. Arjun Singh||23 June 1991 To 24 December 1994|
|21.||P.V Narasimha Rao||25 Dec 1994 To 9 Feb 1995|
|22.||Shri. Madhav Rao Scindia||10 February 1995 To 17 January 1996|
|23.||P.V Narasimha Rao||17 January 1996 To 16 May 1996|
|24.||Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee||16 May 1996 To 1 June 1996|
|25.||Shri. S.R. Bommai||5 June 1996 To 19 March 1998|
|26.||Dr. Murali Manohar Joshi||19 March 1998 To 22 May 2009|
|27.||Arjun Singh||22 May 2004 To 22 May 2009|
|28.||Shri Kapil Sibal||29 May 2009To 29 October 2012|
|29.||Shri. M. M. Pallam Raju||30 October 2012 To 26 May 2014|
|30.||Smt. Smriti Irani||26 May 2014 To 5 July 2016|
|31.||Shri. Prakash Javdekar||5 July 2016 To 30 May 2019|
|32.||Ramesh Pokhriyal||30 May 2019 To 7 July 2021|
|33.||Dharmendra Pradhan||7 July 2021 To Present|
Education Ministry Objectives
- Formulating the National Policy on Education and making certain that it’s enforced in letter and spirit
- The planned development includes increasing access and rising the standard of instructional establishments throughout the country, together with within the regions wherever individuals don’t have easy access to education.
- Paying special attention to underprivileged teams just as the poor, females, and therefore the minorities
- Provide monetary facilitation within the sort of scholarships, loan subsidies, etc. to worthy students from disadvantaged sections of society.
Tags: who is the education minister of India 2022, education minister of India 2021, education minister of India current, education minister of India present, who is the first education minister of India.