31 August 2021 Current Affairs: In this post, we share daily updated Current Affairs. This topic is the most important part of all competitive exams. All these posts are very important for all the candidates who are preparing for the competitive exam.
Current Affairs 31 August 2021
1. Nishad Kumar has created an Asia record by winning a silver medal in which competition at the Tokyo Paralympics?
Ans. high jump
2. Which mobile app was launch by Sports Minister Anurag Thakur on National Sports Day?
Ans. fit India
3. Indian para-athlete won the bronze medal in men’s discus throw F52 event of the ongoing Tokyo Paralympics?
Ans. Vinod Kumar
4. In the Asian Junior Boxing Championship 2021, Rohit Chamoli defeat which player to win India’s first gold medal?
Ans. otgonbayar tuvshinjaya
5. According to the SIPRI report, which country became one of the largest arms importers in Asia amided2016-20?
6. Which state assembly passed a resolution against the agriculture laws of the center?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
7. Sania Mirza and Christina McHale were runner-up in the title match of the Cleveland Open tennis tournament with which player did they meet?
Ana. Shuko Oyama and Ana Shibahara
8. Which Windows will not update on Microsoft’s old CPU?
Ans. Windows 11
9. Which day was celebrated on 30th August all over India?
Ans. National Smell Industry Day
10. Aditi Ashok is related to which sport?
Ans. Indian golfer
Tags: current affairs gk, gk with current affairs, current affairs 2020 pdf, current affairs for UPSC, current affairs UPSC, current affairs, current affairs today, current affairs of today, current affairs in Hindi, current affairs Hindi, current affairs gk today, current affairs daily, current affairs Hindi today, current affairs today in Hindi, current affairs 2020 in Hindi.